Is learning a struggle? Motivation a problem? Grades a concern? Homework a nightly battle? Is school work just too much work? We can help. Mind Matters builds learning success. We uncover what’s going on with a learner and use that deeper understanding to generate strategies that work.
We are guided by 5 values. We believe . . .
- Describing learners is more important than just labeling or diagnosing them
- Identifying strengths is just as important as pinpointing weaknesses
- Improving self-insight is critical for a learner’s long-term success
- Explaining findings clearly is pivotal for a shared understanding of a struggling learner
- Collaborating with parents, schools, & others paves the way to practical & effective strategies