Purposeful Parenting™ is our skills-based program that promotes family flourishing through parent education, skills training & coaching, and support.
Simple. Practical. Effective
Rooted in the latest research in parenting, resiliency, Positive Psychology, behavioral science, and mindfulness, our Purposeful Parenting program provides parents with the knowledge and skills of what matters most in parenting.
It’s like your CliffNotes® to parenting!
- Individual Parenting Skills Training & Coaching Sessions
- Parenting Classes
- Parenting Workshops
- Community Talks
- Free Parent Support Groups
Stay connected with all the latest Purposeful Parenting resources, events, webinars, and more by signing up for Southeast Psych’s Hot Sheet here.
For parenting articles, tips and tools, visit www.PsychBytes.com
FREE Monthly Parenting Support Groups offered September through May (no summer meetings):
- Parenting Your Asperger’s Child,1st Wednesday of the month @ 10 am Southeast Psych at SouthPark with Mary B. Moore, LCSW
- Parenting Your Asperger’s Child,1st Saturday of the month @ 10 am Southeast Psych at SouthPark with Dr. Kelley Bolton
- Trouble Shooting with Bea Moise,General Parenting Q & A Session, 4th Thursday of the month @ 10 am Southeast Psych at SouthPark