Bryanna Campbell, Psy.D.
Bryanna is a licensed psychologist who specializes in working with young adults who are emerging into adulthood.
Her goals are to help clients learn to foster healthy relationships with themselves and others, provide nonjudgmental support and empathy, and to create safe spaces for clients to express the concerns of everyday life. Dr. Campbell approaches therapy with a style that emphasizes her warmth and humor, and she enjoys helping others feel empowered to be their most authentic selves. She is honored to be involved in the growth and discovery process for anyone who allows her to be a part of their world. Dr. Campbell deeply values authentic and meaningful connection, and strives to create a more inclusive narrative of what therapy and healing can look like.
As a Black psychologist, Dr. Campbell understands the importance of representation in the field of psychology. Much of her research and clinical work has aimed to break down many of the barriers that ethnic and racial minorities experience as it relates to therapy. She holds a special interest in working with people of color as well as first generation children of immigrants.
- Masters and Doctorate degrees in Clinical Psychology
- Bachelors degree in Psychology
- Dissertation focused on relationships between racial identity, racial socialization, self-esteem, and impostor feelings in
- Black and African American adults
- Has worked in numerous university counseling centers
Areas of Expertise
- Adjustment to life transitions
- College / Graduate school adjustment
- Multicultural Issues
- Relationships / Family dynamics