Eileen Geiger, MA., LCMHCA, NCC
Eileen strives to help individuals deepen their self awareness, uncover self compassion, and find acceptance in their life journeys. Eileen’s approach to counseling is warm, collaborative, strength based, and trauma informed. She believes therapy can be a safe, non-judgmental space to examine your thoughts and feelings while processing past events that have led you to become who you are today.
Eileen enjoys working with older teens (16+) and young adults as they work toward independence, identity formation, and relationship building. Eileen has been honored to have worked with members of the LGBTQIA+ community and is passionate about creating a kind, accepting space for those navigating their gender and sexual identities.
Eileen draws from Person Centered, Narrative, Cognitive Behavioral, and Acceptance and Commitment therapy techniques to meet the unique needs of every client. When she is not in the office, she can be found perusing local plant shops or spending quality time with her bow tie-wearing cat.
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling and Behavioral Medicine, Boston University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Appalachian State University
- Internship at Lesley University, College Counseling Center
- Practicum at Fenway Health, Medical Case Manager
Areas of Expertise
- Identity & Growth
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem & Self Compassion