Emily Soukhanouvong, Psy.D
Emily provides therapy to adolescents (12+), adults, and couples. She also provides psychological assessment services across the lifespan. She has training in various evidence-based treatments, specifically in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Exposure Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) from both in outpatient and inpatient settings. She firmly believes in meeting people where they are and incorporating individual differences in treatment. She is passionate about implementing culturally sensitive treatment to all different kinds of individuals.
- Masters & Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Regent University
- Extensive training in DBT and ERP through postdoctoral training at Potomac Behavioral Solutions
- Predoctoral internship at Broughton State Hospital
- Bachelors degree in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Area of Expertise
- Adjustment to major life transitions
- Multicultural Issues