Frank Gaskill, Ph. D.
“Dr. G” specializes in Aspergers and the Autism Spectrum for all ages. He also specializes in helping parents feel more successful and effective as well as managing the intersection of parenting and technology. Dr. G works with children and adolescents using a family-based approach. He also serves as a member of the private school's admissions testing team (CAIS). Dr. Gaskill is the co-author of the graphic novel Max Gamer, a contributing author to The Walking Dead Psychology, and Star Wars Psychology: The Dark Side of the Mind. He is also the host of the Dr. G. Aspie show (“Asperger’s is Awesome!”).
- B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Internship at Devereux Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Senior Research Psychologist for Devereux Foundation, serving treatment outcome research needs for +15,000 patients across the country
- Co-founder and managing partner of Southeast Psych
- Member of private schools admissions testing team (CAIS)
- Film Producer
Areas of Expertise
- ADHD / ADD
- Autism Spectrum