Jonathan Feather, Psy. D.
Dr. Feather serves older adolescents and adults, individuals and couples, treating depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment to medical conditions/disabilities, marital and relationship problems, sexual dysfunction, spiritual issues, and other adjustment/transitional issues. Dr. Feather enjoys integrating people’s faith with the work of psychotherapy.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from The Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Masters in Clinical Psychology from Wheaton College
- Doctoral Internship at V.A. Medical Center/Duke University Medical Center
- Has been in private practice for over 20 years
- Has worked in nursing homes and assisted living centers
- Formerly served as supervising psychologist at the Calvary Church Light Care Clinic
Areas of Expertise
- Adjustment Issues
15720 Brixham Hill Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28277