Kelley Bolton, Psy. D.
Through individual and group therapy, Kelley offers a relational, strengths-based approach in order to help clients thrive through whatever circumstances life may bring. She particularly enjoys working with early school age children and females with Aspergers. In addition to her clinical practice, Kelley offers consultation services to church, Christian school, and Christian nonprofit leadership teams committed to building healthy churches and organizations. Kelley highly values the therapeutic relationship she develops with her clients, and appreciates the opportunity to be part of their growth and development.
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master of Science in Social Work – University of Texas at Arlington
- Bachelor of Social Work – University of Alabama
- Trained at City of Hope – a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Care Center
- Trained with Andrea Davis, Ph.D. – in-home therapy for children diagnosed with autism; individual therapy
- Master of Arts in Theology – Fuller Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Internship and Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Southeast Psych
- Worked for Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes and Family Ministries
- Board of Directors, The Epiphany School of Charlotte, Inc.
Areas of Expertise
- ADHD / ADD
- Learning Problems
- Spiritual/Faith Integration