Lynn Vivian, Ph.D.
Dr. Vivian has worked in private practice settings for over 25 years. She has also served as a clinical consultant and coordinator of child and family services for area mental health organizations in North and South Carolina. She provides evaluation and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and adults. Dr. Vivian enjoys an active family and church life with her husband of 28 years and two teenage children.
- Undergraduate degree from Meredith College
- Masters and Doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from Mississippi
- Internship at Houston Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Postdoctoral fellowship in gerontology at the Texas Institute of Mental Sciences in Houston
- Has been in private practice for over 25 years
Areas of Expertise
- Life Transitions
- Sleep Issues