Tracy Barcott, Ph. D.
Tracy works with children from birth through adolescence. She specializes in conducting comprehensive evaluations for autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, learning and behavioral problems, and anxiety/depression and also provides parent consultation and individual therapy to address these concerns. She has extensive specialized training and experience in using the ADOS for diagnostic purposes. Tracy also conducts PCIT for parent-child relationship difficulties.
- BA from UNC Chapel Hill
- MA and PhD from UNC-Greensboro
- Internship & postdoctoral training at the Yale University Child Study Center and the Developmental Medicine Center,
- Children’s Hospital Boston at Harvard University
Areas of Expertise
- ADHD / ADD
- Autism Concerns and other related
- Autism Spectrum
- Infant/Toddler Mental Health
- Neurodevelopmental/Diagnostic Evalutations
- Sleep Issues