Trey Ishee, Psy. D.
Trey provides psychotherapy to children, families, and parents. His training, research, and practice have focused on ADHD, parenting, disruptive behavior disorders, anger management, and child and adolescent depression. Dr. Ishee is an advocate of a strengths-based approach to treatment which emphasizes empowerment and problem-solving. He is also a member of the CAIS assessment team for independent schools.
- Masters & Doctorate degrees in Clinical Psychology at Pacific University
- Internship at Broughton Hospital in Morganton, NC
- Bachelors degree in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Former NC High School state champion and a Division I collegiate runner
- On the Board of Directors of Dore Academy
- Member of CAIS Testing program for admission to Charlotte premiere private schools
Areas of Expertise
- ADHD / ADD
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Problems
- Learning Problems
- Sport/Exercise Psychology